NEVER AS YOUNG AS TONIGHT


As Rant Casey once said, the future you have today is not the same you'll have tomorrow. So, for whatever tomorrow inspires me to write, I'll live today.

Here's
just an outlet of somesort where my keyboard can open up the world I see, for those who care to adventure in it.

An ongoing bilingual portfolio of somesort, seeking for guidance suggestions as well as publishing and publicity.


12/9/16

-nightshift

Some nights I just can't sleep. I stay awake thinking about us. Well, it used to be about us. Now, it's simply about you. I try not to dive into anything in depth...that's probably why I stay awake, lingering on the idea that maybe something will happen that will fix everything. Waiting for a sign that maybe there's hope. But I can't see it. Not yet. The only thing that keeps me going is the whisper of a "You make me sick" you said between tears, with a look of pain in your eyes. It was the kind of hurt that only love can cause. Deep and merciless.

No hay comentarios:

Thank you, come again!