NEVER AS YOUNG AS TONIGHT


As Rant Casey once said, the future you have today is not the same you'll have tomorrow. So, for whatever tomorrow inspires me to write, I'll live today.

Here's
just an outlet of somesort where my keyboard can open up the world I see, for those who care to adventure in it.

An ongoing bilingual portfolio of somesort, seeking for guidance suggestions as well as publishing and publicity.


23/9/08

A wolfs lonely howl

No one ever stops to think about me.
Lost in the void, trapped in my own solitude
Awaiting Creation to reveal its’ plan
Awaiting a new day, a new scenery

Summer has ended and nothing has been done.
‘I would’ve loved to have finished that’
‘I would’ve loved to have loved’
‘I would’ve loved to have known’

My own icy heart has started to melt
I remain disorientated in reality, because of a vision,
A mirage of a feeling, an illusion
A proverb of somewhat matter

Something has made me falter,
I do not question, but doubt of her existence
If only she were meant to be
An imaginable, exquisite but non-existing dream.

As the days go by, my courage sums up
To begin to see what is this creature
If the choice has been made, make cautious pace
In order to reveal this angels true features

A fracture, incited
On the stone walls of my gritty fortress
Feelings, asided
As if I never minded, for what more.

Alas she passes by me,
For a second, my heart has frozen in passion
God has heard my plea
For she comes toward me in an elegant fashion

My silver tongue moves away
Exposing delicately who I am
Allowing her harpoon to fiercely plunge deeply
deep into the castle

Over the moat, across the courtyard,
through the kingly dragon, guarding my heart,
Devastating all human emotion,
Grasping and ploughing at my soul

A menacing alley cat with a venomous heart
Spearing the pureness of my existence
I condemn that strong illusion
that once had me for a fool,


Turn back again to the shadow
The darkness that was once safe

Again, my heart has turned to stone
A gem that has died out to many times
Feeling warmth as a thin beacon of artificial light
Returning to an old sentiment

A false feeling of safety,
An emotion too common for myself
Allowing my heart to blues out loud
In the corner of my living room

‘I feel so alone in my own home!’

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

eres un poema viviente

Thank you, come again!