NEVER AS YOUNG AS TONIGHT


As Rant Casey once said, the future you have today is not the same you'll have tomorrow. So, for whatever tomorrow inspires me to write, I'll live today.

Here's
just an outlet of somesort where my keyboard can open up the world I see, for those who care to adventure in it.

An ongoing bilingual portfolio of somesort, seeking for guidance suggestions as well as publishing and publicity.


18/9/08

On the Dark Side of the Moon

When I stare at the stars and the big jellybean-of-a-moon smiles back at me in a tangy manner, making me feel almost as hollow as the basin sink, I know I’ve hit rock bottom.

Nightfall has risen over the sky. The only cover for those who seek comfort in lifes’ despairs.

I gaze out of the window feeling the melancholy breeze, in search of that which I have lost. Becoming a battery-kind-of-person. My bipolar attitude freakishly automatically tunes into frequencies that might have passed by my subconscious unless in this state.

A refreshing latin jazz melody, or a sorrowful blues tunes in and nostalgia sweeps me off towards a suicidal astral travel. Searching for the longing memory of a feeling of warmth that has recently been recklessly taken away.

This, of course, is the negative side of our bipolarity. Our sadomasochistic playful and positive side is next.

As some take pride in head banging the air they acknowledge strength of spirit that has always been achieved by Hardcore, Heavy and Hair Metal Bands. The force of this powerful music overcomes our demised feelings, grasping our remaining soul. Turning grief into anger, weakness into energy, solitude into happiness....You scream at the top of your lungs ‘RAGE!!’ Letting go...

Music. By far, is the animal who rules the Night. A predator that knows now rival. Capable of adaptability, dynamic and is an All-Knower of everyones' most secret flaws and weaknesses. Creating puns out of emotions, as it pleases; craving for feelings to feed its' needs.

‘Take me too the moon and let me play among the stars’...let me dream a little more with that fantasy that I once had. Why was it taken away from me? What went wrong?

Just five more minutes.

Fine, I won't ask why. Let me enjoy that strange feeling you once allowed me to feel. The tingling of my finger tips as I ran them through your hair. A rush of fresh air lifting my body from Earths' firm grasp.

No, please, just one more minute!! One second!! One last time!!

I beg an encore from that magical orchestra that filled my ears, keeping them ringing. Another symphony, to play upon my heart. Please, an Allegro, to make me feel alive. Or at least an Adagio to make me remember what you once felt for me.

A final kiss before the curtain closes...

Till' then, I shall recall the melody of love in the shadow of the night. Like a lonesome alley cat who seeks nothing but to live his life to the fullest, and await my beloved orchestra to return for a private concert someday.

...No one knows until 'the fat lady sings’

No hay comentarios:

Thank you, come again!