NEVER AS YOUNG AS TONIGHT


As Rant Casey once said, the future you have today is not the same you'll have tomorrow. So, for whatever tomorrow inspires me to write, I'll live today.

Here's
just an outlet of somesort where my keyboard can open up the world I see, for those who care to adventure in it.

An ongoing bilingual portfolio of somesort, seeking for guidance suggestions as well as publishing and publicity.


31/10/11

365/Siete

Te observé por mi telescopio;
Reía ante tus movimientos, me enamoraba de tu sonrisa;
Sentía tu llanto y añoraba tus caricias;
Te sostuve en momentos, en la palma de mi mano;
Te crecí y te tuve entre mis brazos;
¡Que tierno abrazo!
Me intoxicaba tu universo, eras todo en él;
Eras todo en el demás que admiraba.
Y en tu cúpula de cristal, veía mi reflejo;
Mi mirada de enamorado,
Mis ojos de ilusionado;
Te amaba, y me amaba en tí;
Fue entonces cuando de vista me perdí.

By D. F at elsembradiodecristal.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Thank you, come again!