NEVER AS YOUNG AS TONIGHT


As Rant Casey once said, the future you have today is not the same you'll have tomorrow. So, for whatever tomorrow inspires me to write, I'll live today.

Here's
just an outlet of somesort where my keyboard can open up the world I see, for those who care to adventure in it.

An ongoing bilingual portfolio of somesort, seeking for guidance suggestions as well as publishing and publicity.


20/8/16

What if...


Future mother of my problems.

It's been a while since we've crossed words. But if you must know, days aren't the same without you. There isn't a day my heart doesn't ache remembering your smell, your laugh or watching you draw. As time goes by, I find to my surprise that I still can't shake you out of my head. I thought there would be a point were time and distance would do their God forsaken job and wither your memory to a blur, but it hasn't. In fact, if I were to venture on a thought, I think I've grown fonder of the thought of you and hateful at the time and distance I've put between us. Self loathing is in order. Although I've become proud of how responsable we've become, doing what we have to do. We seem kind of old and grown up. But, I wonder, what if...what if  in the process of being old and responsable we just, kind of, get over eachother, not stopping to enjoy the little things, like being crazy about one another. 

Yours truley.

No hay comentarios:

Thank you, come again!