NEVER AS YOUNG AS TONIGHT


As Rant Casey once said, the future you have today is not the same you'll have tomorrow. So, for whatever tomorrow inspires me to write, I'll live today.

Here's
just an outlet of somesort where my keyboard can open up the world I see, for those who care to adventure in it.

An ongoing bilingual portfolio of somesort, seeking for guidance suggestions as well as publishing and publicity.


19/12/12

PASSION (Hey baby, what's going on?)


SEX

Through the forests, among the trees.
Across the ocean, beneath the seas.
I listen to snow flakes or the rustling leaves.
Searching, always, for the sweet honey;
Between, and just above your knees


LOVE

Through the forests, among the trees,
I see your eyes, looking straight through me.

Across the ocean, beneath the seas.
I hear your voice, speaking softly to me.

I listen to snow flakes in the wind,
and feel the rustling of the leaves.
I feel your lips on my skin,
and those leaves become fluttering feathers

Now that I'm with you,
I hear something new
It may be the sky falling,
or may be the weather,
in any case, the Earth is shaking.
It is whispering: It will last forever

No hay comentarios:

Thank you, come again!